We have created our health and safety plans & policies based on information provided by the BC CDC, ActSafe BC, WorkSafe BC and other federal and provincial health agencies. Neworld Theatre will continue to monitor health guidelines and adjust our policies accordingly. Our goal is to provide our staff, artists, and any public we engage with, the tools and information to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, while recognizing that we can’t guarantee that an individual won’t fall ill, and we all must take responsibility for our own health.
Please see HERE for Neworld’s detailed COVID-19 health and safety plans & policies.
Further information and resources:
- Health questions can be directed to 811, and info COVID-19 testing sites in BC can be found here: BC CDC
- Up to date COVID-19 information from the federal government: Government of Canada Public Health
- BC Provincial Health Office Orders
- BC Centre for Disease Control
- Vancouver Coastal Health Authority
- Actsafe Safety Association