Livestreaming from Kingston ON in partnership with foldA (festival of live digital art), Neworld is serving up the Vancouver hub of a nationwide, livestream event. Equal parts singing, comedy, and community-building, we will join gathered groups of folks from across Canada (via the interweb) in learning a song (Hallelujah: The Great Canadian Songbook!) taught to us by Choir!Choir!Choir!, culminating in a national sing song.
Wednesday, June 12, 2019, 4:00 PM PST at Progress Lab 1422 (1422 William St., Vancouver). Free Tickets
Livestream Hubs in Montreal (Centaur Theatre), Toronto (Crow’s Theatre) & Vancouver (Neworld Theatre)
nb: final performance of the song will be filmed on a cell phone and uploaded to the internet.
Share the FB Event page with your pals (if you’re into that.)
- Progress Lab 1422’s main floor is wheelchair accessible, however the bathroom does not accommodate motorized wheelchairs.
- Washrooms are gender neutral.
- To provide a fragrance-free event, we request that attendees refrain from wearing colognes, perfumes or other scented or chemical products
- For further accessibility info, please see the Progress Lab 1422 Accessibility Audit and Venue Visual Story.
- If you require special accommodation in order to fully participate in this event, please message Neworld Theatre or contact Communications and Operations Coordinator Corinna Hagel at email@example.com or 604-602-0007